Get an RSS Feed
Use jQuery to get an RSS feed and then build an array of blog data
In this screencast we'll replace the hard-coded array of blog post data with one we build from an RSS feed. We learn:
- How to use $.get() to get data from a URL
- How to use jQuery's built-in XML parsing to get the data from the feed
- How to build an array with jQuery's map function
- How to asynchronously update a jQuery Mobile page with a Handlebars template
- How to use the HTTP Access-Control-Allow-Origin header to allow a cross-site GET
Latest Blog Posts
In my last article I explained that aspiring iOS App Developers should start by learning swift and not jump in to app tutorials.
To help, I’ve been working on a series of articles that go through the book chapter by chapter, and offer some exercises that you should try after reading the corresponding chapter
The biggest obstacle I see in new app developers is that they struggle with the basics.
Before you learn about
NSManagedObject, you need to fully understand
case let, and
Last year I wrote about the native mobile app developer job market to answer the question: Should you know iOS-only, Android-only, or both.